Be a part of all we do.
For over 165 years, our monastic lives of work and prayer have been enriched by the generosity of those who partner with us. Only through your financial support can we continue to work for good in the world. Through your generosity, we can respond to the needs of children, women, seniors, the poor, and the unemployed in the Erie region and beyond. Please join us in our life of prayer, community, and good work with a gift. With you we can continue to be a prayerful, peaceful presence in our troubled world.
To continue our life of work and prayer, we need your help.
- Help us to serve women and children throughout northwestern Pennsylvania
- Assist us to feed the poor and hungry
- Help us empower low-income individuals to self-sufficiency
- Support our prayer for a world in need of healing and grace
- Help us welcome and journey with the stranger
The mission of our monastic community, our efforts towards peace and justice, our inner-city ministries, our active liturgies, our hospitality and prayer depend on you. Here is how you can be a part of our important work:
- You can make a gift online HERE
- You can mail your cash or check gift to
Mount Saint Benedict Monastery
6101 E. Lake Rd
Erie, PA 16511
- Support our Sister Mary Lou Kownacki Memorial Golf Tournament fundraiser. Sponsorship and donation options can be found HERE
Linda Romey, OSB
Coordinator of Communications and Development
814-899-0614 ext 2409
Michelle Basista, CFRE
Development and Communications Associate
814-899-0614 ext 2281
Ann Comstock, Oblate
814-899-0614 ext 2573